Information for non-academic partners
Wanted: New business partners for our innovative study program under the umbrella of EIT Health!
In July 2018, our cross-EU team was selected out of 175 projects to be supported with a grant by the European MedTech consortium EIT Health in order to expand our Master’s program portfolio by an innovative and business-oriented focus. Our joint Master’s track in Health and Medical Data Analytics (M.Sc. HMDA) is a new program line starting in the fall/winter semester 19/20, which offers an exclusive group of students from all over the world an intensive training in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship in addition to their studies of medical data analysis.
The high-profile program is very selective. For the EIT-funded Master’s track in Health and Medical Data Analytics, only those candidates are admitted, who meet the requirements of the Academic Board. In addition to an excellent performance in their Bachelor’s degree, candidates should also have a pronounced interest in innovation management and product development for the MedTech industry. Students can expand their talent during training sessions on international medical device law, needs assessment, business modelling and prototype design, in which the application in industrial internships and real use cases play a key role right from the start. This way, the graduates of the EIT track close the gap between science and business and possess the necessary tools to drive innovation in the complex, agile MedTech market.
- a network of top-notch universities and clinics
- participation in innovative students‘ projects
- access to a pool of highly qualified interns and students for Master’s theses
- active participation in the development of the program, i.e. the chance to tailor education to your needs as an employer
- direct and indirect participation in teaching activities (real life challenges and use cases)
- internship offers for mainly English-speaking interns
- sponsorship for study abroad phases and summer schools
- participation in our program advisory board
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Dr. Felix Schmutterer
Study Advisors Medical Engineering
Phone: +49 (9131) 85-67337
Fax: +49 (9131) 85-28781
Martensstraße 3, Computer Science Building (blue tower),
Room 02.158 (2nd floor)