EIT Health Workshop: M.Sc. in Health and Medical Data Analytics
On November 23th, 2021, the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), partner of the M.Sc. in Health and Medical Data Analytics Working Group – including Universidade de Lisboa / Instituto Superior Técnico (UL), Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) and Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) – organizes an EIT Health Workshop to foster the development of our Master’s Degree Programme within this theme.
Registration is open to all academic and non-academic partners.
The M.Sc. in Health and Medical Data Analytics Working Group has developed a 2-year English-taught Master’s Programme in computer science for medical applications, which integrates a strong component of innovation management and entrepreneurship training as well as a business internship and a mobility scheme with the objective of re-applying for the EIT program label.
New academic partners joining the working group will profit from …
- an elaborated program concept for an innovative Master‘s in Health and Medical Data Analytics, including organizational structures and resources for international marketing, admission, and monitoring;
- e-learning/on-site modules in I&E ready for implementation at the partner university;
- a network of top-notch universities, companies, and clinics for student exchange, summer schools, internships and Master‘s theses;
- a large pool of qualified applicants in the partnering countries
Business partners joining the working group will profit from …
- a unique opportunity to tailor academic education to their demands
- an exclusive pool of high-profile interns and graduates
- Working Groups get support from the labeling activity team (Academic Lead for EIT Labelling and Certification Prof. Véronique Perdereau and Marie Duboc) on overall labeling procedure, application and funding modalities.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
Campus de Montegancedo s/n
28660 – Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, Spain
How to get there ? Please click here
Tuesday, November 23th 2021
10:00 am – 4:00/4:30 pm
New participants, please register with:
Mariana Méjica, M.A.
Activity-Leader of the EIT Health M.Sc. in HMDA
Deadline: 12th November 2021
|10:00 – 10:30||Arrival, welcome & coffee|
|10:30 – 11:45||General Updates|
|11:45 – 12:30||Student Mobility: Budget Split
Full HMDA Meeting since 2022
|12:30 – 13:00||Sustainability Plans: Business Plan 2023 & beyond|
|13:00 – 14:15||Lunch break|
|14:15 – 14:45||Full HMDA Meeting 2021 (6 – 10 September): Debriefing & Evaluation
(with European Scientific Institute)
|14:45 – 15:15||Business Plan 2022 (activities, goals, budget, etc.)|
|15:15 – 15:45||Communication & Outreach|
|15:45 – 16:15||Open discussion, feedback & next partner meeting|
|Monday 22nd||Dinner (venue t.b.d.), optional|