Next working group meeting on May 28th
On May 28th, 2019, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA), partner of the M.Sc. in Health and Medical Data Analytics Working Group (including Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Universidade de Lisboa (UL), and Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), organizes an EIT Health Workshop to foster the development of a Master’s Degree Programme within this theme. Registration is open to all academic and non-academic partners.
This workshop is part of the Health Campus Degree Programmes Line. Within this activity, four on-going working groups foster collaboration between partners and support the development of unique Masters and PhDs covering the objectives of EIT Health. The M.Sc. in Health and Medical Data Analytics Working Group is developing a 2-year English-taught Master’s Programme in computer science for medical applications, which integrates a strong component of innovation management and entrepreneurship training as well as a business internship and a mobility scheme with the objective of applying for the EIT programme label in April 2019.
New academic partners joining the working group will profit from
- an elaborated programme concept for an innovative Master‘s in Health and Medical Data Analytics, including organizational structures and resources for international marketing, admission and monitoring
- e-learning/on-site modules in I&E ready for implementation at the partner university
- a network of top-notch universities, companies and clinics for student exchange, summer schools, internships and Master‘s theses
- a large pool of qualified applicants in the partnering countries
Business partners joining the working group will profit from
- a unique opportunity to tailor academic education to their demands
- an exclusive pool of high-profile interns and graduates
Working Groups get support from the labelling activity team (Academic Lead for EIT Labelling and Certification Prof. Véronique Perdereau and Campus Project Managers Ioana Andreescu and Marie Duboc) on overall labelling procedure, application and funding modalities. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please klick here.